Thursday 14 June 2012

Hello~

Starting next week I will be away for seven weeks. First I will be in San Luis Obispo California to complete my Soul Coaching accreditation under Denise Linn (www.deniselinn.com). From there, I am off to Spain on my Camino de Santiago de Compostella (www.caminoways.com). These skills and opportunities for self discovery will enhance the work I do with children, youth and their families as well as adults. 

As you may or may not know, I’ve also started up an anti-bullying program called Artistically Speaking Out Against Bullying (ASOAB).  I am excited to share, I have recently been nominated for an innovation award for this program.  As well, I participated in the filming of a short bullying awareness documentary.

The nomination is a Pillar Community Innovation Award (http://www.pillarnonprofit.ca/) for the program, Artistically Speaking Out Against Bullying.  I wanted to not only express my appreciation to those who’ve nominated me but also extend my sincerest thanks to the families who attended the pilot project and a heartfelt thank you to each of those who continue to work hard with me at ASOAB;  Genevieve, Katharina, Chelsea, Angela, and Diana. 

This past Monday evening, I joined Matthew Ninabar and his team from High Rise Studio (www.highrisestudio.ca) to film a short documentary on two families' experience dealing with school bullying and how it was (or was not) handled and where these children are today.  As soon as this project is complete, it will be posted on my website www.itbeinc.ca as well as www.asoab.org

Many changes are still in the works.  The first six months of this year have been filled with personal changes and new adventures.  Upon my return, I will be working on completing my webpage (www.itbeinc.ca).  I invite you to stay tuned here, but also check out the website regularly. 

It’s the Butterfly Effect Inc ~ Helping you find order in life’s chaos; offers individual compassionate coaching as you travel on life's journey.  It also offers presentations, speaking engagements and workshops to groups and organizations of all sizes.  As always, if you have any questions and/or concerns please feel free to leave a comment or email me at itbeinc@gmail.com

Blessings, Carleana

No comments:

Post a Comment