Tuesday 7 August 2012

A new beginning

It's been a week now since I've returned home from my training.  Life is very busy and I've much to catch up on.

My first trip was to California where I attained my Soul Coachingr accreditation.  My second trip was to Spain in order to complete my Camino de Santiago de Compostella.

The next couple of weeks, I will be preparing and organizing presentations and workshops for the Soul Coachingr program as well as offering private Soul Coachingr sessions.  Once I have these all worked out, I will be posting the information on both on my blog and website.  I invite you to visit the blog I created for my Camino http://carleana-csc.blogspot.ca/ .  You're welcome to share it.

If you have any questions or would like additional information please do not hestitate to contact me.


Certified Soul Coachr
It's the Butterfly EffectInc.
Helping you find order in life's chaos.
www.itbeinc.ca
519-859-1143
itbeinc@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment